Even before Dr. Rachel Cheatham earned her doctorate in nutritional biochemistry from Tufts University, she was busy communicating. As a former commercial television producer and public relations professional working with a whole host of food companies, she knows how to distill down and convey complex information in fun and easy ways.
Since forming Foodscape Group, LLC in 2013, Dr. Rachel has spoken, moderated, presented and judged new products at 40 industry events worldwide ... bringing scientific information and complex concepts to wider audiences.
Some of her more popular public speaking topics include the following:
+ Foodscape Metatrends
By tabulating and analyzing the trends of the trends, we provide a comprehensive look at what the buzz will be about for the upcoming year:
- What topics are the trends reports talking about?
- What's actually going on behind these trends?
- What does it all mean for industry and new product development?
+ Gut Health
Gut health is the hottest health topic at present. The science is mounting and the consumer is finding compelling information, which already adds up to changing dietary habits for gut-focused consumers.
- What are prebiotics and probiotics?
- Is it better to fortify with probiotics or create them naturally through fermentation?
- Are dietary supplements part of the healthy gut equation?
+ Plant Based Eating
It's no secret that consumers are looking to increase their intake of plant based foods like grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, fruits and veggies. It's also no secret that most people are not going vegan or even vegetarian, but many questions remain for what we call the Transitioning Omnivore.
- Who is the Transitioning Omnivore and how do we reach them?
- What ingredients are the cornerstone of plant based eating and product development?
- What is the role of plant protein?
+ Food Communication for Agencies
Food and nutrition matter, a lot. However, you could argue that how we communicate about food and nutriton matters most of all. By seeking internal training to get your team up to speed with the foodscape, you can be sure you're servicing your food clients based on current and accurate information.
- What are the basic tenets of food and nutrition communications?
- What are the best strategies to maintain credibility?
- Who are the social influencers that matter most?
+ On Being a Wellness Entrepreneur
Dr. Rachel's secret sauce is the focus of this talk...we fondly refer to this as "brainiacs in business".
- What does it mean to be a wellness entrepreneur?
- How do you use academic credentials and other certifications effectively outside the lab and classroom?
- How can you effectively and credibly integrate science and marketing on behalf of corporate clients? Consumer clients?
Notable PAST EVENTS
Looking for a speaker, moderator or judge for your event? Please fill out the form and let us know how we can help.